Friday, June 24, 2011

Flash Fiction 55

Friday snuck up on me again and I didn't want to miss another one without submitting something so I pulled it out of the archives.  I wrote this one in 2009...you would have thought I wrote it yesterday in light of current events.  Perhaps it was me writing this and putting it out to the universe that it came to fruition!  Well I would like to think so anyway.  Enjoy your weekend!!

 “Marry me,” he said out of the blue. She stared at him, stunned. “What?” she said, “Are you crazy?” “Tomorrow, let’s get married tomorrow,” he said excitedly. “You ARE crazy!” she exclaimed. Her heart was racing, she wanted to say yes more than anything but was afraid, but didn’t know why. “Yes,” she said nervously.

If you would like to play along, just write your own piece of fiction in 55 words and let the G-Man know.

6 comments:

  1. woohoo! hope its for love...cause love can certainly make you do crazy things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spontaneity with life decisions....Nicely played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy....
    This is so sweet.
    Romantic you are.
    Loved your 55.
    Thanks for playing, I really appreciate your loyalty to the Friday Funfest, and please have a Kick Ass Week-End.....G

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ending, Glad that she said yes.

    well played 55.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, I am going to have SO much fun reading your posts this year...as your wedding celebration
    grows closer day-by-day, and the excitement level rises to several octaves above Middle "C"...
    Love and PEACE, girl. I am SO happy for you and--WHAT'S his name???--grin! (Joking!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. came for a vist from Steve's old blog,I like what I see and added you to my reader.

    ReplyDelete