Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Hear Wedding Bells!

Yes that is correct, Jami and I have set the date for June 30, 2012!  I remember a couple of years ago when we first starting seeing each other Steve E said to me, "hmmm perhaps I will be playing violin at your wedding one day".  Now although you are thousands of miles away Steveroni, your beautiful music will be in my heart that day.  YAY! I am sooo excited and he is such a wonderful man.  Well of course he is, cause I deserve it dammit! 

I just LOVE this cake!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What happiness there is in young--or old--love. Preparation for something as special as your wedding day just might keep you pretty busy, thinking, planning. So have fun while living this year before, and the many sure to follow. Sweet music to you,
    from Steve E
    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! All the best. The cake is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete