Friday, June 3, 2011

Flash Fiction 55

First I am having difficulties with Blogger, it isn't allowing me to comment on anyone's blogs or my own.  So thank you Margaret and Scott for your words of advice and the website.  It was truly helpful and I have saved it in my favourites.

This entry is the one I wrote last week after I found out about my son.

“Yes” he replied with tears in his eyes.  He rolled up his sleeve to expose his forearm.  Crimson coloured lines scared his pre-teen flesh.  His mom looked upon them in terror, her heart aching and her mind blaming herself.  “it’s ok honey.  We will get you some help.”  Tears rolled down her cheeks blinding her…
Wanna play?  Just write your own fiction, non-fiction, poetry, etc and let the G-Man know!

4 comments:

  1. whew...all too real, esp with the kids i work with...

    on the comments...go here and follow the directions...

    http://originalartstudio.blogspot.com/2011/06/comment-solution-worth-giving-try.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy...
    I've had Lots of experiance with this condition.
    I used to work in a Juvenile Prison.
    Get him some help, give him lots of love and attention, and he'll grow out of it.
    Sad 55 My Friend, thanks for sharing.
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I hope that's not "for real"...a succinctly gripping story...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian...thank you so much. I don't know how it worked but it did!!

    ReplyDelete