Thursday, July 21, 2011

WHOA...

...where does the time go!!  Just a little update, Jaxon is doing really well.  He seems to be back to his old self again...happy, smiling, laughing, singing...it truly is wonderful to see.
As for me, I have been planning our wedding...yikes, there is sooo much to do.  Maybe eloping was a better idea.  Nahhhhh...who am I kidding.  I eloped my first marriage and well, it didn't turn out so good.
There is the cute website called Wedding Bells.ca that allows you to create your own wedding website...you can find ours here if you would like to sign our guest book. It also has great tools for planning, budgeting, etc., just in case any of you are planning a wedding as well, (for my American friends there is My Wedding).
Anyway, I will try to be more frequent on my entries...I MISS YOU GUYS!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you mom..I know how this can be so hard. Congratulations Tammy and Jamie and boys.

    ReplyDelete