Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Disregard Last Post...

...summer has left again.  Wow, I think it has been cold and raining more the last 2 months than the sun has shone for sure.  Oh well, not all is gray today...just the sky.

I had a second interview for another position today within the company that I work for and although my boss doesn't think I am ready for this position right now, he wants to put a development plan together for me so that when another opportunity does arise, and they always do, that I am ready to just slide into it.  Now, not exactly what I was hoping for but it is definitely positive nonetheless.

Keep on Smiling!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes life happens in smaller increments than what we desire. Again, I say (I didn't make this up!) "Practice being satisfied!"

    I tried it once--grin! And it WORKED!
    Brava. Sounds like you are appreciated, while many are just being booted out the door of job, of life.

    I'm grateful today. You are also, Tammy. Right?
    PEACE!
    Keep on smiling!

    ReplyDelete