Thursday, July 28, 2011

Flash Fiction 55

It is Pride this weekend in Vancouver and sadly it is yet another I will miss.  but this week's 55 goes out to all my lovely LGBT friends!
HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!


Her eyes scanned the crowd for a familiar face amongst the sea of strangers.  "Amy" she heard in the distance, "over here!"  Amy spotted her friend waving frantically and made her way to her.  "I'm so glad you made it, her friend said.  "I've missed you!"  She kissed her lips softly.  "Happy Pride beautiful girl."


Want to play?  Write your own, poem or short story and let the G-Man know.

5 comments:

  1. and that is a beautiful thing...smiles. nice 55.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy...
    I just LOVE girls kissing girls 55's!!!
    Thanks for the public awareness story.
    Loved your contribution this week
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End
    Smarty Pants...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pride!

    Wow! This is the third Amy 55ve I read in a row today! Hat Trick? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pride Day even if you can't be there.

    ReplyDelete