Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Meet my family...

Family Portrait 2010

Jami (boyfriend), Me, Jaxon (son), Robert (brother), Sabrina (sister in-law), Kayl (son)
Victor (Jami's son), Mom, Step-dad and their dog Diesel

 To say that he likes fishing would be a slight under exageration!

Jami and his 10 foot Sturgeon

I just love their goofiness...such wonderful boys!

Jaxon and Kayl hanging with their cousins

Our Family Clown...such an innocent spirit.

Victor - fishing at the mouth of the Vedder

Halloweeeeeeen!!  My favourite time of year.

Mom (doctor) and stepdad (Elvis) and some pretty
wonderful ladies that work for mom.

Here comes the bride.....

Sabrina & Rob on their special day

Annnnd.....ME!!

heehee!


These are the most important people in my life and for whom I give thanks every single day.


3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you shared this, I loved each picture all full of life, fun, amazement! Thank you for sharing...

    BTW you are stunning, since your Avatar pick is you, but your face hides you, your smile in this pic is bright and wonderous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun group. I'm glad you have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl....you are BLESSED! Makes me HAPPY to 'see' you and the ones you love, and WHO LOVE YOU! If I was the Creator, I would be "Well pleased"!!!!
    Love and PEACE to you, TAMMY.

    ReplyDelete