Thursday, March 24, 2011

Absolutely Remarkable


I have been spending the last couple of days catching up on the lives of most of the blogs I used to follow...well still follow.  It is kind of cool reading though someone's blog...I mean like an entire month, year...whatever, seeing in a short time a story unfold.  The problem, the pain, the solution, the growth...truly amazing creatures we are.  I especially love the posts when someone has had an epiphany or "God shot" as many have called it.  The moment when they FINALLY get it and everything is OK.

The blog world really is not to unlike the AA fellowship...we have a certain bond and camaraderie.  We are here because we want to be heard and to hear others...to share and be part of someone elses sharing.  Thank you all for being here...and to those who convinced me to return (you know who you are), an extra special thank you to you.

Blessings,
~A

2 comments:

  1. Title of this post is "Absolutely Remarkable". Atiyanna, I am SO happy to have you back in the 'family'...and I'll tell you something: I mean this--I think your new blog is Absolutely Remarkable! Pretty coloring, attractive layout, and your content, at least for now, is so readable, because it is conversational. You are simply 'talking' to all us other Peeps. I like!
    Peace!...and more (good wishes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting comparison. I'll have to think about that.

    ReplyDelete