Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You make me sick!!

I am not exactly sure what to write about lately.  Perhaps my mind has gone to mush as I seem to have contracted yet another damn cold.  I tell ya, if it is going around you can be sure that I am going to catch it.  Maybe it's due to the fact that I work in a hospital with recycled germ ridden air...blech!  Yup, just another reason to find a new career.  Or it could be that my kids are disgusting and touch everything and don't wash their hands as much as they should.  I have definitely become a germaphobe in my 4 years working here.  I mean who wouldn't!!

1 comment:

  1. You just reminded me of something from which I've recovered--germaphobia. And I haven't been really sick--or even NOT really--grin! for quite a few years (well, except for "C" and intermittent vertigo)...in other words, I have not felt THIS good ever before.

    I LOVE the fact that in public restrooms we Wash Our Hands...then grab the door handle, which is THE place for those germs Heee-heee!

    WARNING: UNASKED FOR ADVICE NEXT....
    Tammy, you should get out of that cold, move south--grin!!!

    Get well soon. And as to what to write...if I'm in a bind on that score, I just open the BB to page 'whatever' and there's ALWAYS something to write on, something with which to identify.

    I like your blog...a lot. GET WELL QUICK(ly)
    PEACE
    Steve E

    P.S. Admit that when I take a meeting into the hospital, I'm VERY aware and careful about what not to touch, and wash hands RIGHT after leaving.

    ReplyDelete