Thursday, April 21, 2011

Freebies?? Really??

Everywhere you look, someone...somewhere is giving away FREEBIES all over the internet and at tradeshows!!  I have entered, sent in my requests and never...NEVER once did I ever receive my FREE sample or prize.  So my question is...are they really giving away something for free?  hahahahahaha! Is ANYTHING ever FREE?  I tend to think that these are just a ploy to get your contact information so to later try and SELL you something. Or worse, sell your information to wonderful SPAMMERS!  Now don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong with selling.  I am a MLM myself.  I sell and use Isagenix but if I want your contact info, I will just ask you for it.  I won't try and lure you in with a promise of FREE product.

I think that is the end of my rant for the day.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha that is truly hilarious! For what it's worth I don't win either and this is my first giveaway on my blog ;) Great timing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you mention Internet 'freebies', Tammy. I've been involved in several 'freebie-type entries lately, and have now a group of TWELVE pieces of art, three of them the original work!

    When I get these all up as a gallery, I'll be posting, with artist's names, etc. All are blogger-friends, and all are just lovely Peeps. I feel SO blest to have Peeps like you in my sphere of acquaintances...feel SO free to write, discuss, and read, comment, whatever...

    PEACE (to my favorite _ _ _ _ _!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAMMY, TAMMY!
    I just read your comment on dAAve...my thought is: EACH day I am getting a bunch of 'freebies' on the Internet, especially when I'm reading recovery Peeps' blogs--your being one of THEM!

    YES, frim the BEGINNING I felt like our blogs were 'service work'...you know, 'service' CAN be (is!) fun!!!.

    Love your blog these days! Also LOVE your old Avatar brightened up a bit--do NOW we can 'see' that smile, that JOY which you have...and spread outwardly in MANY different directions.
    Thank you, I am SO glad to 'know' you, Tammy.
    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete