Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Flash 55

So the idea of Flash Fiction 55 is to write a story, poem, or whatever in exactly 55 words.  No more...no less.  I used to do this quite regularly, it is a great way to get the imagination flowing and/or to create the beginnings of even longer stories.  If you want to participate, be sure to check out Mr. Knowitall's Blog and let him know you want to play!

Ok, so I don't really have a title and not sure where it came from but it kinda seems that it may be a continuing saga of sorts...or maybe not.

Mmmm, she thought as she placed a morsel of warm chocolate chip cookie into her mouth.  She reminisced of simpler times, when she was just five years old, without a care in the world and her only fear was if the boogey man was beneath her bed.  Oh to be a little girl once more…

4 comments:

  1. hey cookies take me there too! oh to be little again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy!!!
    Thats exactly how a chocolate chip cookie makes me feel too!
    Loved your nostalgic 55 My Friend.
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies remind me of childhood too. NIce 55.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy you are so awesome! I love your blog! So nice to read.

    ReplyDelete